Travel overseas and see firsthand the impact of Christ-centered Microenterprise Development.
Every year, a group of builders get the unique opportunity to travel to the Dominican Republic with Homes for Hope to see firsthand the impact that Christ-centered microenterprise development is having around the world! You will have an opportunity to meet clients of Esperanza, HOPE’s partner in the Dominican Republic, see their businesses, and meet the staff that serve them. Our hope is that you return home significantly changed and committed to becoming involved in expanding HOPE’s vision.
2016 Trip Overview
Day 1 Agenda:
- Arrive in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Dinner and presentation by Homes for Hope representative
Day 2 Agenda:
- Breakfast and devotions with the group
- Attend community bank meetings
- Visit with clients at their homes and businesses
- Lunch with Esperanza staff members
- Meet with special loan officer
- Dinner and debrief
Day 3 Agenda:
- Optional Tourist Activity
- Depart for Home